It’s never the most fun of occasions, but chances are at some point in your life you will need to clean out an estate. This may be after your parents’ passing or could be the result of a real estate foreclosure, but however you look at it, there are hundreds if not thousands of homes that lose their homeowner, but not the homeowner’s possessions, every day.
Real estate and estate cleanouts can be a mess to deal with because even one person can accumulate plenty of material goods in their life, but getting everything cleaned out doesn’t have to be a bother when you use a junk removal service.
Utilizing a Junk Removal Service for Home and Estate Cleanouts
How It Works
After you’ve chosen a local and reputable junk removal company, you can make the call to get the job set up. If you want to speed up the process, have the answers handy to the following questions during your preliminary phone call.
- How big is the house?
- Is everything being removed, or only select items?
- How many large items are being removed from the residence?
- How many rooms are in residence?
- What type of vehicle access is there to the residence?
- How many stories?
- Are there stairs, elevators, ramps?
- How soon do you need the home cleaned out?
This is a brief example of the preliminary questions, but it’s good to have the answers to these questions at the least, so your initial consultation takes a few minutes.
The junk removal service may request pictures of the house or might come by to consult about the job. This is so they can be certain to send the right types of vehicles and personnel to get the job done the right way.
- Sign any applicable contracts, set any applicable dates.
- Follow any directions that were given to you by the junk removal company.
- Let the junk removal company take care of business. You may have the urge to “help, ” but unless directly asked, you’re much better staying out of the way.
- Marvel at the fact that an entire estate clean-out was that easy.
With a couple of phone calls and some simple questions, you can have any estate cleaned out in a flash. So don’t struggle loading items into a truck or make a dozen trips to the dump, choose a junk removal company for a painless estate or home cleanout.